Saturday, February 13, 2016

Up…Up and Away

 

 

On our way from Toronto airport to Paris!!

IMG_0083

Mom and JJ ready to take off. JJ’s first plane ride.

IMG_0084

JJ enjoying dinner and watching Nemo!!

IMG_0086

Arrived safely in PARIS!

20160212_021958

 

Mom, JJ, I… can you tell we are exhausted!! if u cant…we are.

20160212_092839

 

Ok… So I’m really EXHAUSTED here. Ok…I’ll be honest here this picture was taken right after my episode. yeah…so my episode…we were at the Nairobi airport waiting in the immagration line to get through, when I started to feel awful. I could hardly see and it was so loud and everything went black. Dad had to literally HOLD me up or I would have collapsed right there and then. Dad had me walk to where I could sit down. it took me around lke 10 mins or so to be able to see!! I drank a little water, had a piece of gum and sat down and felt a ton better so we kept pressing on! Through immigration smoothly then to baggage claim to see if luggage arrived.

IMG_0090

Uncle Dan came to the airport with his friend Chris to pick us up and take us to Kijabe, an hour or so ride to his home at RVA.  Arriving around midnight, Friday night.  All 23 pieces of luggage made it through. PTL!

IMG_0095IMG_0092

7 comments:

  1. Great job Lizzy! I felt like I was there with you as I read your post. So sorry to hear about your "episode" but what a blessing that all of the people and luggage made it to Kenya safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Lizzy!! Way to make it through, so glad that it didn't last long. Praying for your time there. May God give you strength and lots of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was james, expert in aviation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Boing 777 i think was from air france and i think so was Boeing 787 because air france and klm merged

    ReplyDelete